Predictions for Season 5 of Breaking Bad:
- Mike the Cleaner returns from Mexico, figures working at Walt’s car wash will allow him to still go by the name “Mike the Cleaner.”
- Skyler becomes a spokesperson for Pepsi Max, claims it tastes “exactly the same” as regular Pepsi.
- Walt starts to get paranoid when he realizes several characters on AMC shows have the exact same green Pontiac Aztec SUV.
- Jesse discovers the Meredith Brooks song “Bitch” and starts listening to it on continuous repeat (followed by a long obsession with Chris Brown’s “Yo”).
- Nobody bothers to point out that the Lily of the Valley revelation was an almost obnoxiously convoluted end to season 4.
- Everything ends up fine and all the characters live happily ever after.